|“||The mobility and power of this AWM remake has been improved by applying a new lightweight barrel and larger standard magazine.||”|
|— Weapon Description|
The AWM is an upgraded version of the old, AWM Origin & AWM MK.3. Compared to the original two, it has higher ATK, Range and Swap AutoFire.
The exterior of the gun has almost been completely remade. It's main colour is a light brown (compared to the grey on the originals), it also features a longer bipod in the front and a larger, more "beefy" scope mounted on the top.
- Precision Scope (Fast, stronger, double phase)
- Sharpshooter Scope (Fast, weaker, double phase)
- .338 Lapua Barrel (+10 ATK, -7.9 Stability)
- Light Weight Barrel (+1.2 Mobility, -12.2 Range)
- Sniper Trigger (+1.8 Accuracy, - Zoom Speed)
- Moving Mode Trigger (-2.0 ATK, -5.1 Range, +1.2 ACC, +0.06 Swap AutoFire, +60.5 Move ACC)
- Weight Grip (+6.1 Recoil Control, -0.8 Mobility)
- Heavy Stock (+6.0 Recoil Control, -2 Mobility)
The player should always use the .338 Lapua barrel to maximize the kill rate of the weapon. The Sharpshooter Scope is also recommended, as it's the fastest sniper scope in the game. Moving mode trigger is very expensive at 5,000 euros, but should be used Grip and Stock upgrades are unnecessary as the difference is entirely negligible.
One Hit Kill %
14 Armor equipped
10 shots per distance
Shot at the arms
Barrel: .338 Lapua Barrel
- According to the weapon stats from KAVA website, the AWM is chambered by the 7.62 x 51 NATO cartridge . Which is untrue because in real life AWM can only be chambered by .300 Win and .338 Lapua Magnum.
- The AWSM, short for Arctic Warfare Super Magnum, fires the .338 Lapua Magnum. In essence, once the AWM is upgraded for the Lapua barrel in game, it becomes the AWSM.
- The L115A3, a variant of the AWSM, holds the record for the longest confirmed sniper kill at a distance of 2,475 m (record now surpassed by the Barret M82A1 at 2815 meters).