|“||Latest model with improved firepower, enhanced body and parts coated with aluminum for longer lifespan.||”|
|— Weapon Description|
The Kriss Super V, more commonly known as the Vector, is a Sub Machine Gun first introduced in early 2017.
The Kriss Super V is an upgraded version of the (now-named) Kriss Super V Origin. Compared the original, it boasts an overall higher performance, with it's major upgrades being in ATK (37.5 -> 41.5) and Range (41.3 -> 46.0). It features the euro-metered shop system.
The exterior of the gun is identical to that of the Origin, making it impossible to tell the difference between the two.
- Laser Sight (-0.7 Mobility)
- Dot (x2 HS)
- Long Range (+2.5 Range)
- Custom Trigger (+1.7 Recoil Control, -0.45 AutoFire)
- Soft Grip (+ Bloom Recovery, -1.3 ACC, -1.3 AutoFire ACC)
- Carbon Grip
- Aimed shot Shock abs.
This build increase DPS and helps you at mid range. It also makes headshots even easier.
- Long Range Barrel
- Soft Grip
Those mods are optional:
- Dot (x2 HS)
- Laser Sight
- Kriss Super V Death
- Kriss Humble V
- Kriss Super V Quicksilver
- Kriss Houou
- Noël Kriss Super V
- KrissSuperV '14 Xmas
Due to the Kriss' high ROF and high stability, spraying is not recommended as you will expend your ammo really quickly. Rather you should keep the gun on target and put bullets into him. It's also a great gun for infection with its high DPS, but that also means that you'll run out very quickly. Note the low magazine capacity, that is, only 13 rounds (28 with magazine upgrade).
- Of all non-capsule weapons, the Super V's range statistic is one of the smallest in the game for an automatic weapon, with only 19 points. Only shotguns, the SR-2M Veresk, the SR-3M, and the MP40 (capsule only) have lower range.
- Kriss has one of the highest DPS of all SMG's.
- This weapon is used by AI Bots in "Cannon: [AI] Demolition"
- A common nickname for the Kriss Super V is the "Vector"