|“||The upgraded model of the MP7A1 includes high-strength steel-alloy frames and calibrated triggers. The improved frame allows it to fire high-caliber rounds.||”|
|— Weapon Description|
The MP7A1 is a Sub Machine Gun first introduced in the 08-24-16 Update.
The MP7A1 (Not to be confused with MP7A1 Origin) is an incredibly powerful SMG that replaced an older version (now titled the MP7A1 Origin). It uses the new payment method for weapons, where you pay a small price initially then pay small increments for every minute you use it. Virtually every aspect of the weapon was upgraded drastically, making it one of the most powerful Pointman guns in the game.
- Laser Sight (Mobility -0.7)
- Dot(x2 HS)
- Adv. Silencer (No damage dropoff when a silencer is attached, it is not recommended since reduce penetration to zero)
- Burst Barrel (Accuracy -0.8, Auto Fire ACC -0.5, Auto Fire +0.90)
- Sharp Shooter Barrel (Accuracy +1.4, Auto Fire ACC +1.2, Auto Fire -0.94)
- Mechanism Improvement (Auto Fire ACC -0.5, Auto Fire +0.90)
- Precision Trigger (Accuracy +1.7, Auto Fire ACC +1.5)
- Lightened Trigger (Accuracy +0.4, Auto Fire ACC +1.2)
- Silicon Grip (Accuracy +0.3, Auto Fire ACC +0.8)
- Ergonomic Grip (Accuracy +1.1, Auto Fire ACC +0.9)
Boost Rate of Fire (Close Range)
Burst Barrel + Mechanism Improvement + Ergonomic Grip or Silicon Grip
Pros:Greatly boost rate of fire
Cons:Less accurate at mid range
Notes: Ergonomic Grip vs Silicon Grip
Ergonomic Grip- Less Bloom, More side to side recoil
Silicon Grip- More Bloom, Less side to side recoil
This build is more for the people that loves to spray. Also a better build order for Infection.
Boost Accuracy (Close - Mid Range)
Sharpshooter Barrel + Precision Trigger + Silcon Grip
Pros:Greatly boost accuracy, better handling
Cons:Rate of fire dropoff
This build will have good control and accuracy which can lead to easy, consecutive headshotting.
Stealth (Close Range)
Advanced Silencer + Mechanism Improvement + Silicon Grip
Pros: No damage or range damage penalty when using silencer, slightly boost tapping accuracy and rate of fire
This build will help stealth action such as flanking, avoid being detected on enemy radar. It's suitable the most for tactical-based match (Demolition, etc.) Just use this build if a silencer is needed frequently.
- MP7A1 Bahamut
- MP7A1 Roswell
- MP7A1 Mecha Bahamut
- MP7A1 Altan
- MP7A1 Sumire
- MP7A1 White Tiger
- MP7A1 Night Flier
- MP7A1 Talisman
- MP7A1 Silvermoon
- MP7A1 Origin
- The MP7A1 is best used when aimed at the neck line, as this balances the bullets either striking the head, or the body. This allows the player to take advantage of the rate of fire, because normally, the MP7A1 takes up to 3 headshots to kill somebody. Some of the bullets will hit the body, and maybe one or two will hit the head. This makes for a very quick kill if you have good enough aim.
- Behind enemy lines use silencer. It will lower damage and range but youll became harder to find and hunt down
- At mid-range always burst
- When facing Rifleman at mid-range burst while moving. Crouch is not recommended.
Since the Nightflier was released long before this version, they are actually quite similar in firepower and usability (mod-dependant)
The new euro-metered UZI is somewhat similar; both have high firerates, good accuracy, good range and can be silenced.