The Uzi is a Sub Machine Gun, that is not available anymore in UAVA.
The Uzi is an upgraded variant of the Uzi Origin/Uzi MOD0. It was originally released in the Aeria to En Masse transition and replaced the MOD 0 in the in-game shop. Compared to the original, it boasts a higher overall performance.
- Burst Barrel (Accuracy -0.3, Auto Fire ACC -0.2, Auto Fire +1.04)
- Exchangeable Magazine Type (Ammo +7, Mobility 0.7)
- Silicon Grip (Accuracy +0.5, Auto Fire ACC +5.9)
- Soft Grip (Accuracy -1.6, Auto Fire ACC -0.3)
- Burst Barrel
- Magazine Replacement
- Silicon Grip
- Close-range - Spray at body or burst at head. With its high DPS it will lead to easy head shots
- Mid-range - Try to shorter distance to close-range. If you have to face the enemy make short bursts while moving.
- Long-range - Never engage enemy. If you have no choice, try to short out distance then burst
- This gun is rare and usually underestimated by players because if its low price and high recoil. Still it is one of the most cost-effective sub-machine guns in AVA
- UZI has almost same DPS as AKS-74U Desmodus
- A player known as "Zosime" is also well known for obessing and loving this weapon.